Advanced Care Physical Therapy is powered by Health Plus Management ( HPM). Health Plus Management is a Physician Support Organization and market leader in clinical practice management in the physical medicine and rehabilitation market with 40+ locations serving Westchester, NYC, NJ, and Upstate NY. HPM provides independent physician practices specializing in musculoskeletal care with professional business development, marketing and back-office support typically seen in much larger organizations, thereby enabling clients to start and/or grow their private practice beyond what might otherwise be feasible (while maximizing clinical service and patient care).
Advanced Care Physical Therapy/HPM is seeking an energetic, patient-centric and detail-oriented Front Desk Coordinator to greet patients, schedule appointments, answer phones and manage administrative records. In this role, you will set the stage for each patient’s appointment. You will build and maintain professional relationships with our key stakeholders – specifically our patients, office staff and clinical team, while simultaneously ensuring that the office is organized and runs smoothly.
Please apply directly on our website.
- Make sure patients feel welcome as soon as they walk in the door by delivering quality and compassionate care
- Answer incoming calls, take messages, and schedule appointments for patients in a courteous and professional manner
- Be responsible for obtaining and filing patients’ charts, and assisting our patients as needed
- Maintain the daily operations of the office by following standard operating procedures and guidelines
- Contribute to team effort by smoothly transitioning into daily roles as needed
- Protect patient’s privacy by maintaining confidentiality of personal information (HIPAA compliant)
- Navigate through Clinicient to access and provide patient information
- Maintain compliance by contacting patients to confirm appointments
- Respond to inquiries, resolves risen issues, collect co pays and schedule patient appointments
- Responsible for the opening and closing procedures of the office as needed
- Assist in comforting the patients and maintaining the reception area
- Other administrative tasks as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of relevant medical administrative experience, preferred
- Experience with medical insurance/verification is a plus
- Knowledge of medical terminology & procedures, and the ability to intelligently and confidently converse with patients and referring doctors regarding treatment is preferred
- Strong computer knowledge and windows program including Microsoft word/excel
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ensuring a great patient experience by delivering outstanding customer service
- Exceptional organizational and time-managements skills – the ability to multi-task is a must
- Adaptability and flexibility while working in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving ability and aptitude
- Outcome-focused, with an ability to work under pressure
- A solution-oriented mindset
- A strong sense of urgency and focus in accomplishing tasks
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance. 401k, Paid Time Off, Holidays
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.