100 Washington St, FL 6 Buffalo, NY 14203
Physical Therapy Hours:
Monday: 12:00 p.m.- 7:00pm
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Advanced Care Physical Therapy is now located inside the IMPACT Sports Performance training facility on the 6th floor of HARBORCENTER. Our newest location brings our best-in-class manual physical therapy to a world class training facility lead by the team at Impact Sports Performance. This collaboration create a unique experience for patients and athletes to ensure they are operating and performing at the highest functioning level.
The mission of IMPACT Sports Performance is to create an educational and competitive experience within an atmosphere of elite training. They strive to develop and realize individual and team potential by promoting high standards of competence, character, and courage.
While the skill level and specific goals change based on the ability of the athlete, a strong passion and desire to train will remain consistent. Athletes know when they come to IMPACT, they must be focused and committed to getting better and training harder than they have in the past. IMPACT presents a rare opportunity for clients to be trained by the same clinicians who train individuals at the highest levels. At IMPACT, their unmatched facility, access to best-in-class physical therapy, top coaching staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and movement-specific programming put together a total package for athletic achievement and individual success.
Facility & Equipment
- 3-lane turf track
- Woodway cardio equipment featuring the Force, Curve & Desmo treadmills, Watt bikes
- State-of-the-art weight room including USC Olympic Racks & Platforms, Keiser Equipment, Vertimaxes, Slide Boards
- Sports rehabilitation on-site with professional grade modalities
- Professional & Collegiate athletes looking for intense, evidence based training
- High School programs available for athletes looking to take their performance to the next level
- Youth programs fundamentally based around body weight movements
- Promoting power, speed, explosiveness & injury prevention on all levels
- Movement-based, sport-specific training
- Nutritional evaluation
- Aerobic / anaerobic energy system development
- Sports Rehabilitation programs
- Speed & agility training